Get involved with DataLinker
DataLinker is a membership-based community. Members take part in groups discuss and define API and data standards. Each organisation may invite as many team members to participate as desired.
- Membership allows Providers to list the services you provide, and control access.
- Membership allows Consumers of APIs to discover what data is available and how to access it.
An organisation can be both a Provider and a Consumer of APIs for the single fee.
What do the fees cover?
The annual membership fee is $ 3,500 NZD. This equates to approximately:
- €2020 EUR
- £1800 GBP
- $2280 USD
- $3220 AUD
GST will apply for New Zealand-based organisations.
The annual fee covers governance costs and provides support for collaboration on standards.
We provide extra support for first implementation of DataLinker APIs. A one-time fee of $5000 NZD covers this.
What you’ll need to sign up
For your organisation to sign-up to DataLinker you will need to:
- Read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of use;
- Have the email address of the person who can review and agree data access agreements for your organisation; and
- Have a domain name we can use to uniquely identify your organisation.